Depending on Closest Executive Medicals , you may end up in a health care facility that is more specialized than a regular hospital of health center. Here are some of the types of specialized health care facilities you may be transported to, depending on the nature of your injuries.
Trauma Medical Center
A trauma center is a hospital that is equipped to provide extensive emergency medical services to patients suffering from traumatic injuries. The injuries that a trauma center treats are ranked from Level I to Level IV, with the most serious cases at Level I facilities. Because medical doctors are expensive to run and not very common; patients outside major cities have to be airlifted to one. Washington State’s main trauma center is Harborview Medical Center which is located in Seattle, Washington.
Rehabilitation Centers and Doctors
A rehabilitation center is a facility where patients work to reestablish or relearn abilities they lost because of a serious injury through therapy. Physical therapy helps with movement or previous loss of movement, which occupational therapy might focus on relearning activities of daily life or finding ways to perform them despite a new disability.
A burn center focuses on patients with serious burns. They not only treat burn injuries, but work to help patients return to everyday life often with therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other professionals who are not conventional doctors. Many health and wellness clinics have burn areas in them but the Specialized Burn Centers in Washington are located at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, Tacoma’s St. Joseph Medical Center and Spokane’s Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Assisted Living Facilities : Closest Executive Medicals
These facilities may be appropriate for injury victims who need long-term physical or occupational therapy and help with everyday living. This might be true of someone with a severe brain injury or spinal damage. In addition to providing meals and housekeeping, as at a nursing home, the staff at an assisted living facility works with patients to help them regain independence and abilities. Some patients are able to return home eventually; others may need to remain in a facility throughout their lives.
Home care Rosebank Olivedale and Fourways is an option for patients whose injuries do not require full time hospitalization. A nurse or other health care professional might visit everyday or a few times per week. Depending on the injuries, the professional might do anything from changing bandages to administering a treatment with an IV to helping with personal needs on all Executive Medicals .
Medical Care in Fouways- Rosebank And Olivedale
One of the things I worry about when a foreign patient comes to town is accommodation. Singapore offers a wide variety of accommodation types to suit different budgets, needs and preferences. These range from budget and boutique hotels, to 6 stars hotels and fully furnished serviced apartments in good locations. Despite these choices, it is sometimes a challenge to find the right combination that pleases a fussy patient.
However this problem may be alleviated when a new integrated hospital complex is scheduled for completion towards the end of 2010.
This 19 storey Mediplex comprises a medical centre with specialist suites, hospital, and a hotel. This concept is believed to be the first in Asia and the objective is to capture a big slice of the estimated S$100 billion medical tourism market.
The medical centre has 189 consultation suites to house a wide spectrum of medical specialists. The hospital next door has 11 operating theatres, three day surgery units with 60 attached beds, an intensive care unit with 23 beds, radiotherapy unit, clinical laboratories and a full-service pharmacy.
Connected to the hospital is the hotel and guests have a choice of standard hotel rooms, serviced apartments and villas. All accommodations feature large bathrooms with rain showers, bay windows presenting floor to ceiling view.
The hotel is designed to offer a lush tropical garden ambience, with large spas, gymnasiums, six pools, ballroom, banquet hall, seminar and conference rooms, and a floor dedicated to retail food and beverage outlets.
A patient can check into the hotel in the morning and walks over to the medical centre to consult the doctor. Then he goes for lunch in one of the many restaurants and proceeds to do some investigative tests in the afternoon. He returns to the hotel a few steps away, does some window shopping in the evening after which he has the pleasure of a good massage in the spa. The next day he goes to the hospital next door for surgery and returns to the hotel to recuperate. All these activities are done in the same medical complex without leaving the building.
Family members and companions can stay in the same hotel, and enjoy the comfort and convenience of world-class facilities and at the same time provide emotional and physical support to the patient. This is healthcare and wellness at its best.
I am eagerly looking forward to the pleasure of showing this new integrated medical complex to my next patient.
Closest Clinic doctors, Gyn Doctors , Health wellness centre, Baby Clinic, Health and wellness coach, Registered Counsellor, Podiatrists, Eye Care, Clinical Psychologist, Medical and dental centre, Health medical centre, Clinic radiology, Dermatologist, GPs, Dentists, Lancet Laboratories , Pathology, Ampath Labs, Health and wellness services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Family medical centre, Medical Centre, Dermatologist clinic, Female Family Doctors, Lancet Labs, Chiropractor, Eye Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Health and wellness companies, Beauty Clinic, Audiologist, Medicine doctor, Dentist , Optometrist, Family dentistry, Doctors , Pharmacy, Chiropractor , Family Doctor, Urgent Care Centre, Family Doctors, Family practitioner, Psychologists, Neck Pain Clinic, Lancet Labs, Dermatologist , Skin Doctor, Somatologist, General practice doctor, Occupational Therapist, DBC Back , Executive Medicals, Psychologists
Going to the dentist is probably one of the most hated experiences by most people. And the worst part about going to a dentist is that you start going at a very young age, pretty much as soon as you get your first teeth. There's no point in your life, really, where you can remember not being tortured by that man with the sharp instrument, poking it into your mouth and ripping your teeth apart with it. Okay, it's not quite that bad, but it's certainly not a pleasant experience. The truth is, very little about a dentist visit is pleasant.
For starters, there's that stupid sheet that he wraps around our neck. If he made it any tighter he'd probably cut off our air supply. Sure, he does this so we don't drool all over ourselves, but the least he can do it loosen it just a little. It's not bad enough that the dentist chair itself with that neck brace is so uncomfortable. Talk about leaving the dentist's office with a stiff neck.
Then comes the x-rays. Now let's face it, this can't be the safest thing in the world. I mean he puts this lead covering over our chest and then leaves the room when he puts on the x-ray machine. And that's not even the uncomfortable part. The worst part of the x-rays is when he takes the film, which is twice the size of our mouth to begin with and he then attempts to jam it into one corner of our mouth while attached to these metal tongs that are heavier than a box of screwdrivers. And we're supposed to hold that thing in our mouth without holding it with our hands? Is he on drugs? And then, we have to go through about 4 of these things, 8 when he has to do a full set every 4 or 6 years.
Then after the x-rays, he sticks that thing in our mouth that sucks up the saliva. Feels like we're having our insides sucked out of us. And then, if that's not bad enough, while he's got that thing in our mouth and digging at our teeth with the metal hook, he begins to ask us things like, "So, have you done any fishing lately?" What does he possibly expect to get out of us when we've got all that garbage in our mouth? But like idiots we try to answer him and end up drooling down our chin. The little bib doesn't help very much.
Then after he's done digging at our teeth for a while and we rinse all this blood out of our mouth, (that can't be good) the next thing he does is brush our teeth with this stuff that could take the chrome off a car bumper. The goal is to clean our teeth, not remove them completely.
And then, after it's all over, he hands us this bill for $118. All he did was take a few x-rays, pick at our teeth and brush them and we get hit with a bill that's 5 times what it would cost us to get an oil change for our car.
And dentists wonder why we hate going there.
Healthy Living: Secrets You Need to Know
This may seem like a strange question. If you suffer from PMS, menstrual cramps, menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms, headaches or migraines with your period, varicose veins, endometriosis, bladder infections, chronic miscarriages, or infertility there is a good chance your uterus is unhappy, prolapsed or tipped.
A healthy and happy uterus is dependent on optimal circulation of blood, Qi, nervous function, lymph, as well as good nutrient and mineral balance.
7 Healthy Tips for a Happy Uterus:
1.Walking is a wonderful free exercise that gets your heart pumping, your diaphragm descending for optimal digestion and breathing and your legs moving for good circulation. Walking also boosts the "good cholesterol" and lowers the "bad cholesterol" in your blood, which helps to keep the heart healthy. All of these things are necessary for a healthy uterus.
2. Yoga, especially inverted poses like downward dog, and partial or full headstands help the uterus go back into the proper position allowing for good circulation.
3. Greens, such as stinging nettles, kale, spinach, collard greens, etc, are very important for both alkaline balance as well as mineral balance for optimal nervous function. Women who drink 2-4 cups of stinging nettle tea daily and eat cooked leafy greens as well as lettuce salads are getting the abundant folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals needed to create a healthy baby.
4. Green Drinks such as spirulina, chlorella, oat grass and wheat grass are wonderful sources of minerals and high in chlorophyll. Wheatgrass is also an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc. The chemical structure of the chlorophyll molecule and its similarity to the hemin molecule of hemoglobin makes wheatgrass quickly utilized by the human blood stream, giving the human body the fundamental components to eliminate disease and regenerate itself. (Hemoglobin is one of the major components of our blood) Good strong blood and the proper mineral balance are essential for a healthy fetus.
5. Seeds and Oils and good fats are necessary for optimal hormone production. Some good sources of cholesterol are Flax seed oil, fish oil, olive oil, canola oil, almonds, cashews, avocados among many other sources. Flax seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially alpha-linolenic acid, which appears to be beneficial for preventing heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis and a variety of other health conditions. Flaxseed also contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer. Studies have shown that Mothers with low serum cholesterol levels are significantly more likely to deliver premature babies, or full-term babies with lower weight, according to the study, "Adverse Birth Outcomes Among Mothers With Low Serum Cholesterol." Researchers studied 118 women with low total cholesterol (less than the 10th percentile) and 940 women with mid-range cholesterol levels.
6. Castor Oil is derived from the bean of the Ricinus communis or Palma Christi plant (Palm of Christ). The Palma Christi has been used for therapeutically for centuries in the folk medicine of ancient India, China, Persia, Africa, Greece, Rome, and the Americas. It has large, beautiful palmate leaves hence the name, Palma Christi.
Used externally, castor oil has been used to treat a variety of health conditions such as arthritis, liver and intestinal disorders, tumors, cysts, and skin conditions. Taken internally, castor oil is a strong cathartic and is not recommended as there are ways to relieve constipation that are not as harsh. Some of the numerous uses of castor oil include the treatment of breast cysts, fibroids, and ovarian cysts, congestion of abdominal organs, skin conditions, small benign cysts, and adhesions from surgery. Wherever there is congestion, decreased blood flow and need for healing, castor oil can be an effective treatment option.
Castor oil has a unique chemical profile rich in ricinoleic acid which is known to exist in nature only in castor oil. Double blind studies conducted by the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. demonstrated an increase in lymphocyte production and the level of activity of T-cell lymphocytes in the group that used castor oil packs. T-cell lymphocytes originate from bone marrow and the thymus gland, identify and kill invaders such as virus, bacteria, and fungi. In addition to strengthening the immune system, castor oil appears to have a balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system, increasing liver activity and improving digestion.
7. Maya Abdominal Massage is a non invasive external massage of the abdomen that increases circulation around the reproductive organs allowing for the proper balance of hormones, minerals for optimal nervous function, ad good circulation of lymph. Many women have a laundry list of physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, noninvasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict the normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupting nerve connections. Just a few extra ounces sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs. Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.