Depending on Top Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon , you may end up in a health care facility that is more specialized than a regular hospital of health center. Here are some of the types of specialized health care facilities you may be transported to, depending on the nature of your injuries.
Trauma Medical Center
A trauma center is a hospital that is equipped to provide extensive emergency medical services to patients suffering from traumatic injuries. The injuries that a trauma center treats are ranked from Level I to Level IV, with the most serious cases at Level I facilities. Because medical doctors are expensive to run and not very common; patients outside major cities have to be airlifted to one. Washington State’s main trauma center is Harborview Medical Center which is located in Seattle, Washington.
Rehabilitation Centers and Doctors
A rehabilitation center is a facility where patients work to reestablish or relearn abilities they lost because of a serious injury through therapy. Physical therapy helps with movement or previous loss of movement, which occupational therapy might focus on relearning activities of daily life or finding ways to perform them despite a new disability.
A burn center focuses on patients with serious burns. They not only treat burn injuries, but work to help patients return to everyday life often with therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other professionals who are not conventional doctors. Many health and wellness clinics have burn areas in them but the Specialized Burn Centers in Washington are located at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, Tacoma’s St. Joseph Medical Center and Spokane’s Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Assisted Living Facilities : Top Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
These facilities may be appropriate for injury victims who need long-term physical or occupational therapy and help with everyday living. This might be true of someone with a severe brain injury or spinal damage. In addition to providing meals and housekeeping, as at a nursing home, the staff at an assisted living facility works with patients to help them regain independence and abilities. Some patients are able to return home eventually; others may need to remain in a facility throughout their lives.
Home care Rosebank Olivedale and Fourways is an option for patients whose injuries do not require full time hospitalization. A nurse or other health care professional might visit everyday or a few times per week. Depending on the injuries, the professional might do anything from changing bandages to administering a treatment with an IV to helping with personal needs on all Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon .
Medical Care in Fouways- Rosebank And Olivedale
Wellness is an expanded idea of health. There are different levels of wellness in your life that don't have to do with your physical health. True wellness is determined by how you live your life despite your circumstances. Living a healthy life is not just about the physical you have mental, emotional and more. If you aren't healthy in these areas as well then chances are you're probably not happy either.
Physical wellness is our most obvious wellness. Usually when you ask someone how they are feeling you're talking about their health. This is our easiest way to relate to people. Physical wellness consists of eating habits, exercise, staying away from harmful habits, doctor's visits, just having respect for your own body and keeping it out of harms way. How you take care of yourself everyday will not only effect your present but your future as well.
Emotional wellness like physical wellness is another that will affect your everyday life. It will either make your day more pleasurable or more difficult depending on your circumstances. Emotional wellness consists of optimism, trust, self esteem, self acceptance, self confidence, self control, healthy relationships, etc...
Emotional wellness as you can see has a lot to do with self. If your not satisfied with you, then figure out what you need to change for YOURSELF and start taking steps in that direction. If you're not happy with yourself you will have a hard time with a relationship with someone else.
Learn how to get in touch with yourself to explore how confident you are with you. Identify your struggles and try to find solutions. If you feel like you can't handle it yourself then get some help from a therapist or a friend.
Intellectual wellness is to have the ability to have an open mind to learn new things. To think outside the box and try problem solving. Intellectual wellness also includes a sense of humor, creativity, and curiosity. An active mind is healthy to your wellness it detects problems, finds solutions and directs behavior. You will never stop learning with an intellectual brain.
Spiritual wellness has many different meanings to people. Some people believe in God, others in science, meditation, etc...
Spiritual health means to possess a set of guiding beliefs, principles, or values that give you meaning or purpose in your life. It gives you the capacity for love, compassion, forgiveness, joy, and fulfillment. When you have this it gives you peace which helps you deal with anger, fear, anxiety and more negative feelings. With some religions it helps people form bonds with others because they support each other in groups.
Spiritual wellness helps bring people together it gives people a common bond and especially helps during times of struggle. No matter what it is everyone finds spiritual wellness on some level.
Interpersonal and Social Wellness
Developing social skills is important to your health. Being alone for anyone can make you depressed. We need to have people in our lives to love and be supported by. Developing interpersonal wellness means learning good communication skills, which allows you to develop the capacity for intimacy.
Social wellness requires participating in and contributing to your community, country and world.
Environmental or Planetary Wellness
Environmental threats to health are ultraviolet radiation in sunlight, air and water pollution, lead in old house paint, and second hand smoke in indoor air. Wellness is us taking part to help our environment recycle, throw garbage in the garbage cans; learn how to protect yourself against hazards.
All six of these wellness continuously interact with each other in your life. Maintaining good health is a dynamic process, and increases your level of wellness. When you develop one of your wellness it usually has an effect on another. For example, if you started working out then not only are you helping your physical wellness but your emotional wellness as well because you would start to gain more self esteem. So look at your wellness and see what you can change!
Top Clinic doctors, Gyn Doctors , Health wellness centre, Baby Clinic, Health and wellness coach, Registered Counsellor, Podiatrists, Eye Care, Clinical Psychologist, Medical and dental centre, Health medical centre, Clinic radiology, Dermatologist, GPs, Dentists, Lancet Laboratories , Pathology, Ampath Labs, Health and wellness services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Family medical centre, Medical Centre, Dermatologist clinic, Female Family Doctors, Lancet Labs, Chiropractor, Eye Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Health and wellness companies, Beauty Clinic, Audiologist, Medicine doctor, Dentist , Optometrist, Family dentistry, Doctors , Pharmacy, Chiropractor , Family Doctor, Urgent Care Centre, Family Doctors, Family practitioner, Psychologists, Neck Pain Clinic, Lancet Labs, Dermatologist , Skin Doctor, Somatologist, General practice doctor, Occupational Therapist, DBC Back , Executive Medicals, Psychologists
It may be the title of the Ramones' best known song, but sedation isn't just for punk rockers anymore.
It's also for dentists and their patients. No one likes pain, and with their drills and needles many dentists have an undeserved reputation as torturers. For many people just sitting in a dentist's chair can mean anything from mild nervousness to a full-fledged panic attack. Your first reaction may be to laugh, but for many people dental phobia means a lifetime of pain and toothaches.
It's a pain they no longer have to endure thanks to Sedation Dentistry.
Sedation Dentistry refers to the practice of administering a sedative before a dental procedure. For some patients this can be as little as a whiff of nitrous oxide (Laughing Gas) while for others it can mean going all the way under general anesthesia. Whatever the method, it relies on the simple truth that a nervous patient is more likely to have a bad experience than a relaxed one.
You've probably seen the ads that say you can sleep through your next dental appointment. Some say you'll sleep; others simply refer to a "sleep-like state." However they say it, they are both referring to Sedation Dentistry. What you do need to be clear on is whether they are offering Sedation Dentistry or Sleep Dentistry.
While Sleep Dentistry is really just a sub-set of Sedation Dentistry there's one very important distinction between the two. The patient is conscious when they are undergoing Sedation Dentistry whether they have taken a mild sedative in pill form or whether they just took Laughing Gas. It's suitable for the patient with mild to moderate anxiety, fear or nervousness. Sleep Dentistry means you're not conscious.
There are two main approaches to Sleep Dentistry: I.V. Sedation is the more common of the two, and usually refers to the use of a moderate sedative given by intravenous drip. The big advantage of this form of Sleep Dentistry is that there are general dentists who are licensed to administer it. You should also find out whether the dentist will perform the anesthesia or if there will be an anesthesiologist there. It can be better to have one person concentrate on the work while a second looks after the patient. General anesthetics put the patient much further under and require an anesthesiologist. The patient may have to go to the hospital for treatment, and it will require a physician in attendance.
Most people who request Sedation Dentistry only need a mild sedative; however there are some cases where a patient may require Sleep Dentistry. If you are considering Sedation Dentistry it's important to make sure you understand exactly what options are available so you can make an informed choice. If you have a special needs patient in your household they may require Sleep Dentistry, as might someone who is going to have a very large amount of work done. It may not be for everyone, but for many people Sedation Dentistry will open the door to a new smile.
Fourways And Rosebank Dental Care - Qualities of a Good Dentist
This may seem like a strange question. If you suffer from PMS, menstrual cramps, menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms, headaches or migraines with your period, varicose veins, endometriosis, bladder infections, chronic miscarriages, or infertility there is a good chance your uterus is unhappy, prolapsed or tipped.
A healthy and happy uterus is dependent on optimal circulation of blood, Qi, nervous function, lymph, as well as good nutrient and mineral balance.
7 Healthy Tips for a Happy Uterus:
1.Walking is a wonderful free exercise that gets your heart pumping, your diaphragm descending for optimal digestion and breathing and your legs moving for good circulation. Walking also boosts the "good cholesterol" and lowers the "bad cholesterol" in your blood, which helps to keep the heart healthy. All of these things are necessary for a healthy uterus.
2. Yoga, especially inverted poses like downward dog, and partial or full headstands help the uterus go back into the proper position allowing for good circulation.
3. Greens, such as stinging nettles, kale, spinach, collard greens, etc, are very important for both alkaline balance as well as mineral balance for optimal nervous function. Women who drink 2-4 cups of stinging nettle tea daily and eat cooked leafy greens as well as lettuce salads are getting the abundant folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals needed to create a healthy baby.
4. Green Drinks such as spirulina, chlorella, oat grass and wheat grass are wonderful sources of minerals and high in chlorophyll. Wheatgrass is also an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc. The chemical structure of the chlorophyll molecule and its similarity to the hemin molecule of hemoglobin makes wheatgrass quickly utilized by the human blood stream, giving the human body the fundamental components to eliminate disease and regenerate itself. (Hemoglobin is one of the major components of our blood) Good strong blood and the proper mineral balance are essential for a healthy fetus.
5. Seeds and Oils and good fats are necessary for optimal hormone production. Some good sources of cholesterol are Flax seed oil, fish oil, olive oil, canola oil, almonds, cashews, avocados among many other sources. Flax seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially alpha-linolenic acid, which appears to be beneficial for preventing heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis and a variety of other health conditions. Flaxseed also contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer. Studies have shown that Mothers with low serum cholesterol levels are significantly more likely to deliver premature babies, or full-term babies with lower weight, according to the study, "Adverse Birth Outcomes Among Mothers With Low Serum Cholesterol." Researchers studied 118 women with low total cholesterol (less than the 10th percentile) and 940 women with mid-range cholesterol levels.
6. Castor Oil is derived from the bean of the Ricinus communis or Palma Christi plant (Palm of Christ). The Palma Christi has been used for therapeutically for centuries in the folk medicine of ancient India, China, Persia, Africa, Greece, Rome, and the Americas. It has large, beautiful palmate leaves hence the name, Palma Christi.
Used externally, castor oil has been used to treat a variety of health conditions such as arthritis, liver and intestinal disorders, tumors, cysts, and skin conditions. Taken internally, castor oil is a strong cathartic and is not recommended as there are ways to relieve constipation that are not as harsh. Some of the numerous uses of castor oil include the treatment of breast cysts, fibroids, and ovarian cysts, congestion of abdominal organs, skin conditions, small benign cysts, and adhesions from surgery. Wherever there is congestion, decreased blood flow and need for healing, castor oil can be an effective treatment option.
Castor oil has a unique chemical profile rich in ricinoleic acid which is known to exist in nature only in castor oil. Double blind studies conducted by the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. demonstrated an increase in lymphocyte production and the level of activity of T-cell lymphocytes in the group that used castor oil packs. T-cell lymphocytes originate from bone marrow and the thymus gland, identify and kill invaders such as virus, bacteria, and fungi. In addition to strengthening the immune system, castor oil appears to have a balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system, increasing liver activity and improving digestion.
7. Maya Abdominal Massage is a non invasive external massage of the abdomen that increases circulation around the reproductive organs allowing for the proper balance of hormones, minerals for optimal nervous function, ad good circulation of lymph. Many women have a laundry list of physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, noninvasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict the normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupting nerve connections. Just a few extra ounces sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs. Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.