Depending on Find A Dentist , you may end up in a health care facility that is more specialized than a regular hospital of health center. Here are some of the types of specialized health care facilities you may be transported to, depending on the nature of your injuries.
Trauma Medical Center
A trauma center is a hospital that is equipped to provide extensive emergency medical services to patients suffering from traumatic injuries. The injuries that a trauma center treats are ranked from Level I to Level IV, with the most serious cases at Level I facilities. Because medical doctors are expensive to run and not very common; patients outside major cities have to be airlifted to one. Washington State’s main trauma center is Harborview Medical Center which is located in Seattle, Washington.
Rehabilitation Centers and Doctors
A rehabilitation center is a facility where patients work to reestablish or relearn abilities they lost because of a serious injury through therapy. Physical therapy helps with movement or previous loss of movement, which occupational therapy might focus on relearning activities of daily life or finding ways to perform them despite a new disability.
A burn center focuses on patients with serious burns. They not only treat burn injuries, but work to help patients return to everyday life often with therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other professionals who are not conventional doctors. Many health and wellness clinics have burn areas in them but the Specialized Burn Centers in Washington are located at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, Tacoma’s St. Joseph Medical Center and Spokane’s Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Assisted Living Facilities : Find A Dentist
These facilities may be appropriate for injury victims who need long-term physical or occupational therapy and help with everyday living. This might be true of someone with a severe brain injury or spinal damage. In addition to providing meals and housekeeping, as at a nursing home, the staff at an assisted living facility works with patients to help them regain independence and abilities. Some patients are able to return home eventually; others may need to remain in a facility throughout their lives.
Home care Rosebank Olivedale and Fourways is an option for patients whose injuries do not require full time hospitalization. A nurse or other health care professional might visit everyday or a few times per week. Depending on the injuries, the professional might do anything from changing bandages to administering a treatment with an IV to helping with personal needs on all Dentist .
Doctors in South Africa Hospitals and Medical Centers
What is health and wellness? Seems like an obvious question, but why does it delude us so much.
Let's define it.
In the dictionary in my mind, both "health" and "wellness" mean the same thing. Without looking in the published dictionary, I'd say being and feeling healthy and having wellness is our normal state of being and anything that disrupts it we call a disease.
Our normal state of being is feeling good, feeling robust, feeling strong, feeling happy, loving and feeling loved. In our normal state of good health, we are enjoying life, enjoying the environment we are in - both indoor and outdoor.
We can speak of
- a healthy body,
- a healthy environment,
- a healthy relationship,
- a healthy income,
And so on, And when all of these things are sustained over time, they are "wellness"
- personal wellness,
- physical wellness,
- financial wellness,
- environmental wellness.
And more. So the answer to what is health and wellness, can be found in analyzing what it isn't. It's tempting to just define it that way, but it is more than just the absence of disease, It is being fully alive to the best of what our bodies, our minds, our spirits, and our environment has to offer us.
The technology that we live with in this Century allows us to live better than any king or queen has ever lived - ever. And yet we still have disease, obesity, virus caused illnesses, bacteria caused illnesses, and lots and lots of unexplained diseases. What is it about health and wellness that it is so elusive?
The real problem is lack of interest. Life is competitive. We live in ever denser cities. We work through most of the best part of each day. During that time our minds are focused on the tasks at hand, When we are not at work, we want to enjoy life, relax, unwind, rest our brains from thinking about our work responsibilities. In this light it is easy to see why we are easy prey for the processed food industry.
Too often, however, the nutrients in the food that nourish us and give us health and wellness are processed out of the food.
In addition, industry produces toxic chemicals which can compromise our health and our overall wellness.
Stress too is a major factor in the state of our health and wellness.
Personal physical wellness, financial wellness, environmental wellness must be considered in today's world because they are all facets of the same thing. We must focus on our own health and strive for a healthy world in all it's facets.
Find A Clinic doctors, Gyn Doctors , Health wellness centre, Baby Clinic, Health and wellness coach, Registered Counsellor, Podiatrists, Eye Care, Clinical Psychologist, Medical and dental centre, Health medical centre, Clinic radiology, Dermatologist, GPs, Dentists, Lancet Laboratories , Pathology, Ampath Labs, Health and wellness services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Family medical centre, Medical Centre, Dermatologist clinic, Female Family Doctors, Lancet Labs, Chiropractor, Eye Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Health and wellness companies, Beauty Clinic, Audiologist, Medicine doctor, Dentist , Optometrist, Family dentistry, Doctors , Pharmacy, Chiropractor , Family Doctor, Urgent Care Centre, Family Doctors, Family practitioner, Psychologists, Neck Pain Clinic, Lancet Labs, Dermatologist , Skin Doctor, Somatologist, General practice doctor, Occupational Therapist, DBC Back , Executive Medicals, Psychologists
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction you'll be amazed at the effects honey can have on your sexual wellbeing. Honey has always been associated with love and sex, and finds an important place in literature. It is mentioned in the Bible, and has been known as an aphrodisiac as far back as 500BC. Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest figures in the history of medicine, was known to prescribe honey for sexual vigor. The Kama Sutra, an ancient Indian work on sex life, praises the benefits of honey. It has long been a traditional part of Indian weddings and even today the bridegroom is often offered honey to boost his stamina. Avicenna, a great Persian physician of the 11th century, considered honey to be "the food of foods, the drink of drinks and the drug of drugs", and prescribed honey mixed with ginger and pepper as a sexual stimulant.
In fact the word 'honeymoon' is derived from an old Viking tradition in which newlyweds, in their first month of marriage, would drink a daily cup of honeyed wine, called mead. The Vikings considered mead to be a fertility enhancer and aphrodisiac.
And there appears to be a scientific basis for the idea that honey is good for sex. Research has show that a 3 ounce dose of honey can increase nitric oxide levels in the blood by up to 50%. Nitric oxide is the chemical that is released during arousal, and is responsible for causing the blood vessels in the penis to dilate. When the tissues are dilated or relaxed, this allows increased blood flow into the penis, causing an erection.
Honey has been used by many people over the ages as a general tonic or a medicine. The Ayurveda system uses it profusely in all its medical preparations. Honey, when used appropriately or combined with other food items, can promote growth and regeneration of body tissues and strengthen even a healthy body. Since it contains several anti-oxidants, it makes it vital to our overall health. In addition, it has the following beneficial effects on our sexual health:
1) Honey has the most potent aphrodisiac power to improve your sex life since the bees gather nectar from aphrodisiac flowers such as jasmine, orchids or marjoram.
2) Pure and unheated honey is a mild natural sexual stimulant, since it contains numerous substances such as zinc, vitamins B and E which promote virility and reproductive health. It is also easy to metabolize, and as it is a sugar, it provides our bodies with sustained high levels of energy.
3) The vitamins in honey also boost testosterone production, while the boron in honey helps the body to use estrogen, which is important for sex arousal.
4) A mixture of honey and grounded garlic taken regularly at bed time gives a stimulating effect that increases sexual stamina and pleasure.
5) Honey has been found as a sperm booster. It can provide lasting remedy for men with a low sperm count problem. It can boost the sperm count from level zero to a fertility level of over 60million count. Regular intake of honey can increase the production of sperm cells and also the quality and motility of the sperm cells.
6) Honey mixed with boiled onion juice (two tablespoons taken twice a day for at least a month) will assist in combating weak erections.
7) Home remedies of South India suggest that taking honey mixed with ginger or garlic juice and raw egg before bed time every night can increase sexual virility.
8) Researchers say that certain properties in raw honey can boost the testosterone level in men, which in turn will increase your libido!
Fourways And Rosebank Dental Care - Qualities of a Good Dentist
Is black pepper good for you? In truth, there is no simple answer to this question. There have not been enough studies on black pepper to verify if it is overall healthful and beneficial, detrimental, or neither. There are, however, plenty of suggestions as to the benefits (and negatives) associated with black pepper. Here are a few of them:
Possible Benefits of Black Pepper:
· Alleviates hemorrhoids
· Alleviates gas
· Alleviates constipation
· Improves digestion - just think, by grinding or shaking black pepper onto your meal, you may actually be aiding yourself in the digestion of that meal. How? Black pepper stimulates the taste buds, alerting your stomach to increase its hydrochloric acid secretion which aids in digestion.
· Alleviates loss of appetite - again, black pepper wakes up and stimulates your taste buds.
· Promotes sweating
· Promotes urination
· Anti-bacterial effect
· Anti-oxidant effect
· Stimulates the breakdown of fat cells
· Inhaling vapor from black pepper extract may reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking - this theory is still being tested...
· Piperine - an alkaloid found in black pepper - could enhance the bioavailability of some nutritional substances and drugs. It also may have anti-carcinogenic properties and anticonvulsant
Possible Negative Effects of Black Pepper
· According to at least one study, black pepper may cause an increase in parietal secretion (of hydrochloric acid - the acid abovementioned as an aid to digestion) and pepsin secretion and a loss in potassium.
· Also, there is a chance of mucosal mircrobleeding and even gastric bleeding due black pepper (due, at least in part, to the above-stated secretions).
· Piperine may actually be carcinogenic (although some studies show that it is anti-carcinogenic...) and it might even have negative effects on sperm and interfere with reproductive processes.
All in all, it seems that more likely than not, black pepper has positive health benefits. But before you start loading black pepper onto every single meal, realize that there are possible negatives, as well (which can practically be said about most any food!)