Depending on Top Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon , you may end up in a health care facility that is more specialized than a regular hospital of health center. Here are some of the types of specialized health care facilities you may be transported to, depending on the nature of your injuries.
Trauma Medical Center
A trauma center is a hospital that is equipped to provide extensive emergency medical services to patients suffering from traumatic injuries. The injuries that a trauma center treats are ranked from Level I to Level IV, with the most serious cases at Level I facilities. Because medical doctors are expensive to run and not very common; patients outside major cities have to be airlifted to one. Washington State’s main trauma center is Harborview Medical Center which is located in Seattle, Washington.
Rehabilitation Centers and Doctors
A rehabilitation center is a facility where patients work to reestablish or relearn abilities they lost because of a serious injury through therapy. Physical therapy helps with movement or previous loss of movement, which occupational therapy might focus on relearning activities of daily life or finding ways to perform them despite a new disability.
A burn center focuses on patients with serious burns. They not only treat burn injuries, but work to help patients return to everyday life often with therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other professionals who are not conventional doctors. Many health and wellness clinics have burn areas in them but the Specialized Burn Centers in Washington are located at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, Tacoma’s St. Joseph Medical Center and Spokane’s Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Assisted Living Facilities : Top Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
These facilities may be appropriate for injury victims who need long-term physical or occupational therapy and help with everyday living. This might be true of someone with a severe brain injury or spinal damage. In addition to providing meals and housekeeping, as at a nursing home, the staff at an assisted living facility works with patients to help them regain independence and abilities. Some patients are able to return home eventually; others may need to remain in a facility throughout their lives.
Home care Rosebank Olivedale and Fourways is an option for patients whose injuries do not require full time hospitalization. A nurse or other health care professional might visit everyday or a few times per week. Depending on the injuries, the professional might do anything from changing bandages to administering a treatment with an IV to helping with personal needs on all Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon .
Is Your Uterus Happy? Healthy Tips For A Happy Uterus
This may seem like a strange question. If you suffer from PMS, menstrual cramps, menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms, headaches or migraines with your period, varicose veins, endometriosis, bladder infections, chronic miscarriages, or infertility there is a good chance your uterus is unhappy, prolapsed or tipped.
A healthy and happy uterus is dependent on optimal circulation of blood, Qi, nervous function, lymph, as well as good nutrient and mineral balance.
7 Healthy Tips for a Happy Uterus:
1.Walking is a wonderful free exercise that gets your heart pumping, your diaphragm descending for optimal digestion and breathing and your legs moving for good circulation. Walking also boosts the "good cholesterol" and lowers the "bad cholesterol" in your blood, which helps to keep the heart healthy. All of these things are necessary for a healthy uterus.
2. Yoga, especially inverted poses like downward dog, and partial or full headstands help the uterus go back into the proper position allowing for good circulation.
3. Greens, such as stinging nettles, kale, spinach, collard greens, etc, are very important for both alkaline balance as well as mineral balance for optimal nervous function. Women who drink 2-4 cups of stinging nettle tea daily and eat cooked leafy greens as well as lettuce salads are getting the abundant folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals needed to create a healthy baby.
4. Green Drinks such as spirulina, chlorella, oat grass and wheat grass are wonderful sources of minerals and high in chlorophyll. Wheatgrass is also an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc. The chemical structure of the chlorophyll molecule and its similarity to the hemin molecule of hemoglobin makes wheatgrass quickly utilized by the human blood stream, giving the human body the fundamental components to eliminate disease and regenerate itself. (Hemoglobin is one of the major components of our blood) Good strong blood and the proper mineral balance are essential for a healthy fetus.
5. Seeds and Oils and good fats are necessary for optimal hormone production. Some good sources of cholesterol are Flax seed oil, fish oil, olive oil, canola oil, almonds, cashews, avocados among many other sources. Flax seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially alpha-linolenic acid, which appears to be beneficial for preventing heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis and a variety of other health conditions. Flaxseed also contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer. Studies have shown that Mothers with low serum cholesterol levels are significantly more likely to deliver premature babies, or full-term babies with lower weight, according to the study, "Adverse Birth Outcomes Among Mothers With Low Serum Cholesterol." Researchers studied 118 women with low total cholesterol (less than the 10th percentile) and 940 women with mid-range cholesterol levels.
6. Castor Oil is derived from the bean of the Ricinus communis or Palma Christi plant (Palm of Christ). The Palma Christi has been used for therapeutically for centuries in the folk medicine of ancient India, China, Persia, Africa, Greece, Rome, and the Americas. It has large, beautiful palmate leaves hence the name, Palma Christi.
Used externally, castor oil has been used to treat a variety of health conditions such as arthritis, liver and intestinal disorders, tumors, cysts, and skin conditions. Taken internally, castor oil is a strong cathartic and is not recommended as there are ways to relieve constipation that are not as harsh. Some of the numerous uses of castor oil include the treatment of breast cysts, fibroids, and ovarian cysts, congestion of abdominal organs, skin conditions, small benign cysts, and adhesions from surgery. Wherever there is congestion, decreased blood flow and need for healing, castor oil can be an effective treatment option.
Castor oil has a unique chemical profile rich in ricinoleic acid which is known to exist in nature only in castor oil. Double blind studies conducted by the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. demonstrated an increase in lymphocyte production and the level of activity of T-cell lymphocytes in the group that used castor oil packs. T-cell lymphocytes originate from bone marrow and the thymus gland, identify and kill invaders such as virus, bacteria, and fungi. In addition to strengthening the immune system, castor oil appears to have a balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system, increasing liver activity and improving digestion.
7. Maya Abdominal Massage is a non invasive external massage of the abdomen that increases circulation around the reproductive organs allowing for the proper balance of hormones, minerals for optimal nervous function, ad good circulation of lymph. Many women have a laundry list of physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, noninvasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict the normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupting nerve connections. Just a few extra ounces sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs. Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
Top Clinic doctors, Gyn Doctors , Health wellness centre, Baby Clinic, Health and wellness coach, Registered Counsellor, Podiatrists, Eye Care, Clinical Psychologist, Medical and dental centre, Health medical centre, Clinic radiology, Dermatologist, GPs, Dentists, Lancet Laboratories , Pathology, Ampath Labs, Health and wellness services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Family medical centre, Medical Centre, Dermatologist clinic, Female Family Doctors, Lancet Labs, Chiropractor, Eye Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Health and wellness companies, Beauty Clinic, Audiologist, Medicine doctor, Dentist , Optometrist, Family dentistry, Doctors , Pharmacy, Chiropractor , Family Doctor, Urgent Care Centre, Family Doctors, Family practitioner, Psychologists, Neck Pain Clinic, Lancet Labs, Dermatologist , Skin Doctor, Somatologist, General practice doctor, Occupational Therapist, DBC Back , Executive Medicals, Psychologists
Istanbul, historically known as Byzantium and Constaninople, is the former capital of Turkey and is a unique city as it is a part of both Europe and Asia. With population close to 13 million, the city is also a cultural, economic, and financial center of Turkey. Thus, it is no surprise to find that there are about 60 state hospitals and 100 private hospitals in the city, many of them have high technology equipment. Healthcare in the country is subsidized by the government.
These are some of the best hospitals available in Istanbul, Turkey.
The International Hospital is a private hospital with a 24 hours emergency department and it offers treatment in a wide range of medical branches like internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics, cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics and nuclear medicine. The hospital address is Cad. 82, YeÅYilköy. The hospital has a reasonable number of English speaking doctors and some of them even have post graduate experience from America.
Anadolu Medical Centre at Istanbul is a multidisciplinary and modern hospital. The hospital is ISO 9001-2000 certified and has a JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation. The staff at the hospital is multi lingual and is trained by the John Hopkins faculty with whom the hospital has a strategic partnership. There are 8 operating rooms and an Intensive Care Unit at the hospital. The hospital provides diagnosis and treatment plan for cancer patients, clinical programs on back pain, diabetes, and breast health. A dedicated department is available to take care of international patients. It is located at the far eastern side of Istanbul in Gebze.
The Metropolitan Florence Nightingale Hospital at Istanbul is another hospital in the city that is equipped with the latest technology and is also ISO 9001 certified. The hospital offers therapeutic and diagnostic services along with the treatment in the fields of gynecology, neurosurgery, medical and radiation oncology, urology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, plastic surgery and nuclear medicine. The emergency services, laboratory and radiology services are available round the clock. The doctors at the hospital speak English and have postgraduate experience in either Europe or America.
Acibadem Hospital holds the distinction of being the first hospital in Turkey to achieve world class quality medical care. It is a multidisciplinary private hospital which offers high quality services that are at par with international standards. The hospital is most well known for its treatment in areas of organ transplant, IVF, genetics cardiology and cardiovascular surgery. The emergency services at the hospital are available round the clock. There are 11 operating rooms in the hospital and it also has a state-of-art diagnostic centre which has facilities for ultrasound, angiography and mammography.
Yeditepe University Hospital is amongst the few hospitals in Istanbul that provide reliable medical service around the clock. The hospital is committed to providing high quality services and is equipped with the latest technology. The hospital has an accreditation from JCI and has 8 operating rooms including ICUs dedicated to cardiology, neo-natal care and general surgery. Local and international patients are drawn to the hospital because of the services provided by their well trained staff and the sophisticated technology used by them.
The first hospital in Turkey that was awarded the ISO (quality management system) 9001 in 2000 was the Dogan Hospital. The hospital is privately owned, has state-of-art technology and offers treatment in a wide range of medical branches. The units at the hospital include a Cardiology, Heart and Vascular Surgery Department, Physical Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Departments, Sleep Disorders and Neurophysiology Unit. They offer treatment in the areas of internal medicine, ophthalmology, gynecology, urology, psychiatry, general surgery. The hospital is equipped with five surgery rooms, 24 hours ambulance and emergency services, a sophisticated laboratory, 4D ultrasound equipments and a dialysis centre which is supposed to be the best in the region. A separate unit to coordinate with international patients is available; the number for which is 90 212 6243434
Koç American Hospital is a non-profit hospital run by a US based organization. The hospital offers treatment to medical, surgical and maternity patients and also to a few psychiatric and contagious disease patients. The facilities at the hospital include a 24 hours emergency room, an intensive care unit, diagnostic services that include ultrasound angiography, mammography etc. The hospital has general practitioners and specialist on its rolls. The hospital address is Güzelbahçe Sokak, NiÅYantaÅYÄ±, and telephone number is (212) 311-2000.
Healthy Living: Secrets You Need to Know
Moving to the Johannesburg for a fresh start, or to begin a new job, can be a very exciting time in the lives of young couples. When beginning a new life in a new location, being prepared for what can happen is essential, and this includes unexpected, or planned, pregnancy. If you're having a baby in the islands, it is important to be aware of the general attitude of the public towards pregnancy, babies and children, as well as how and where to find pre-natal and delivery care. If you've recently relocated and are considering starting a family, the following is a detailed Cayman guide to having a baby in the islands.
The Cayman Islands are considered quite child and family-friendly, and there is a general positive attitude towards pregnancy and children. Babies and children are welcome in most places, and the majority of restaurants offer high chairs to diners. There are many young families, as well as many nannies and helpers available for hire, both full and part time. Help within the home is also considered to be quite affordable in the islands.
There are many obstetricians available in the Cayman Islands that work out of the hospitals and medical centres. Most obstetricians have access to 3D and 4D imaging equipment, and obstetricians specialize in antenatal, prenatal and post-natal care, as well as the management of high-risk pregnancies, infertility treatment, early fetal testing and more. Cayman doctors who specialize in obstetrics include Dr. Howard Deosaran of Trincay Medical Centre, Dr. Gregory Richmond-Peck and Dr. Barry Richter of the Cayman Clinic.
If you're planning a traditional birth, Cayman is home to two main hospitals, The Cayman Islands Hospital and the Chrissie Tomlinson Hospital. The former is part of the Health Services Authority and both establishments are located in George Town. While some doctors have a specific preference, most will delivery at the hospital of your choice. If you prefer to use a midwife for your birth, you can choose to deliver at the Woman's Health Centre. Choosing an advanced hospital in the United States is sometimes recommended for mothers enduring high-risk pregnancies or who have a high risk of complications.
Healthcare is not free in the Cayman Islands, and having a child is quite expensive. Once you find out that you are pregnant, it is important to contact your insurance provider to find out which expenses are covered. The extent to which your expenses will be covered will depend upon your specific insurance plan, and may or may not include prenatal care, delivery, a hospital stay and newborn care. The typical cost for a midwife delivery, with a three night stay in a Cayman Islands hospital, is nearly $4,000 Cayman Islands dollars, while private doctors will charge additional fees.
If you find yourself pregnant in the islands, a Cayman guide to prenatal care, hospitals, delivery and costs can be quite helpful. Creating a plan of action for prenatal care, delivery and postnatal care early on is essential to having a healthy, happy pregnancy that is as worry-free as possible. Expanding your family is an exciting time in life and one that should be enjoyed to the fullest.