Depending on Nearby Dentists , you may end up in a health care facility that is more specialized than a regular hospital of health center. Here are some of the types of specialized health care facilities you may be transported to, depending on the nature of your injuries.
Trauma Medical Center
A trauma center is a hospital that is equipped to provide extensive emergency medical services to patients suffering from traumatic injuries. The injuries that a trauma center treats are ranked from Level I to Level IV, with the most serious cases at Level I facilities. Because medical doctors are expensive to run and not very common; patients outside major cities have to be airlifted to one. Washington State’s main trauma center is Harborview Medical Center which is located in Seattle, Washington.
Rehabilitation Centers and Doctors
A rehabilitation center is a facility where patients work to reestablish or relearn abilities they lost because of a serious injury through therapy. Physical therapy helps with movement or previous loss of movement, which occupational therapy might focus on relearning activities of daily life or finding ways to perform them despite a new disability.
A burn center focuses on patients with serious burns. They not only treat burn injuries, but work to help patients return to everyday life often with therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other professionals who are not conventional doctors. Many health and wellness clinics have burn areas in them but the Specialized Burn Centers in Washington are located at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center, Tacoma’s St. Joseph Medical Center and Spokane’s Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Assisted Living Facilities : Nearby Dentists
These facilities may be appropriate for injury victims who need long-term physical or occupational therapy and help with everyday living. This might be true of someone with a severe brain injury or spinal damage. In addition to providing meals and housekeeping, as at a nursing home, the staff at an assisted living facility works with patients to help them regain independence and abilities. Some patients are able to return home eventually; others may need to remain in a facility throughout their lives.
Home care Rosebank Olivedale and Fourways is an option for patients whose injuries do not require full time hospitalization. A nurse or other health care professional might visit everyday or a few times per week. Depending on the injuries, the professional might do anything from changing bandages to administering a treatment with an IV to helping with personal needs on all Dentists .
Black Pepper -- Benefits and Possible Risks
Dentists whiten teeth by a simple procedure, but still not something you can do at home, at least not in a very efficient manner with the same standard of results. A dentist does this in a more professional manner, thanks to the specialised tools and techniques used.
Dentists can whiten teeth with hydrogen peroxide gel with a shield used to protect the gums. Usually all it takes is a single visit to the dentist lasting for around one and a half hours, although sometimes one or two sessions are required. The gel used is hydrogen peroxide which of a higher strength than hydrogen peroxide found in home tooth whitening kits. This, applied along with laser light brings out the best results.
The process by a dentist, also known as chair-side bleaching, involves first applying a protective gel on the gums to shield them from the harmful effects of the hydrogen peroxide-based gel. After protecting the gums, the gel is applied but not before removing plaque on the surface of the teeth. When the gel is applied, laser is also used on the area to be whitened in order to create a chemical reaction in the gel to bring about the desired effect. The depth of the stains determines the amount of time gel is allowed to stay on the teeth before being rinsed out.
Keeping Your Teeth White after the Treatment
There aren't any significant side effects to chair-side bleaching as care is taken to protect the gums. However, you may experience temporary tooth sensitivity. Results appear in as short a time as a few days or sometimes a few months. In most cases though, it takes two to three weeks.
This type of teeth whitening lasts for up to a year, although it would be a good idea to refresh this whitening technique every 6 months. One of the ways to ensure your teeth remain white is to observe a diet that does not include substances that stain the teeth. For example, avoiding cranberry juice, red wine and espresso would help to ensure your teeth remain white for a longer period of time. Whitening toothpastes, available over-the-counter, can also help.
Impact on Crowns and Dental Additions
One thing to bear in mind is that any artificial additions to the dental structure, such as crowns, bridges and veneers will remain their original colour and can't be whitened with your teeth. So if they appear out of place with your newly acquired whiter teeth, these dental additions can be replaced with new ones that will match with your new tooth colour.
If you don't wish to go to the dentist for a chair-side bleaching session, you can purchase over-the-counter remedies such as whitening strips and trays, as well as the aforementioned whitening toothpaste. However, the most effective treatment, with individual attention being paid to each tooth, can only be received at a dental practice.
Now that you know how dentists whiten teeth, you'll realise it isn't a complicated or inconvenient procedure. The dentist whitens or bleaches your teeth most thoroughly and in the safest manner.
Nearby Clinic doctors, Gyn Doctors , Health wellness centre, Baby Clinic, Health and wellness coach, Registered Counsellor, Podiatrists, Eye Care, Clinical Psychologist, Medical and dental centre, Health medical centre, Clinic radiology, Dermatologist, GPs, Dentists, Lancet Laboratories , Pathology, Ampath Labs, Health and wellness services, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Family medical centre, Medical Centre, Dermatologist clinic, Female Family Doctors, Lancet Labs, Chiropractor, Eye Clinic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Health and wellness companies, Beauty Clinic, Audiologist, Medicine doctor, Dentist , Optometrist, Family dentistry, Doctors , Pharmacy, Chiropractor , Family Doctor, Urgent Care Centre, Family Doctors, Family practitioner, Psychologists, Neck Pain Clinic, Lancet Labs, Dermatologist , Skin Doctor, Somatologist, General practice doctor, Occupational Therapist, DBC Back , Executive Medicals, Psychologists
This may seem like a strange question. If you suffer from PMS, menstrual cramps, menopausal or peri-menopausal symptoms, headaches or migraines with your period, varicose veins, endometriosis, bladder infections, chronic miscarriages, or infertility there is a good chance your uterus is unhappy, prolapsed or tipped.
A healthy and happy uterus is dependent on optimal circulation of blood, Qi, nervous function, lymph, as well as good nutrient and mineral balance.
7 Healthy Tips for a Happy Uterus:
1.Walking is a wonderful free exercise that gets your heart pumping, your diaphragm descending for optimal digestion and breathing and your legs moving for good circulation. Walking also boosts the "good cholesterol" and lowers the "bad cholesterol" in your blood, which helps to keep the heart healthy. All of these things are necessary for a healthy uterus.
2. Yoga, especially inverted poses like downward dog, and partial or full headstands help the uterus go back into the proper position allowing for good circulation.
3. Greens, such as stinging nettles, kale, spinach, collard greens, etc, are very important for both alkaline balance as well as mineral balance for optimal nervous function. Women who drink 2-4 cups of stinging nettle tea daily and eat cooked leafy greens as well as lettuce salads are getting the abundant folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and other minerals needed to create a healthy baby.
4. Green Drinks such as spirulina, chlorella, oat grass and wheat grass are wonderful sources of minerals and high in chlorophyll. Wheatgrass is also an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulphur, cobalt and zinc. The chemical structure of the chlorophyll molecule and its similarity to the hemin molecule of hemoglobin makes wheatgrass quickly utilized by the human blood stream, giving the human body the fundamental components to eliminate disease and regenerate itself. (Hemoglobin is one of the major components of our blood) Good strong blood and the proper mineral balance are essential for a healthy fetus.
5. Seeds and Oils and good fats are necessary for optimal hormone production. Some good sources of cholesterol are Flax seed oil, fish oil, olive oil, canola oil, almonds, cashews, avocados among many other sources. Flax seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, especially alpha-linolenic acid, which appears to be beneficial for preventing heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis and a variety of other health conditions. Flaxseed also contains a group of chemicals called lignans that may play a role in the prevention of cancer. Studies have shown that Mothers with low serum cholesterol levels are significantly more likely to deliver premature babies, or full-term babies with lower weight, according to the study, "Adverse Birth Outcomes Among Mothers With Low Serum Cholesterol." Researchers studied 118 women with low total cholesterol (less than the 10th percentile) and 940 women with mid-range cholesterol levels.
6. Castor Oil is derived from the bean of the Ricinus communis or Palma Christi plant (Palm of Christ). The Palma Christi has been used for therapeutically for centuries in the folk medicine of ancient India, China, Persia, Africa, Greece, Rome, and the Americas. It has large, beautiful palmate leaves hence the name, Palma Christi.
Used externally, castor oil has been used to treat a variety of health conditions such as arthritis, liver and intestinal disorders, tumors, cysts, and skin conditions. Taken internally, castor oil is a strong cathartic and is not recommended as there are ways to relieve constipation that are not as harsh. Some of the numerous uses of castor oil include the treatment of breast cysts, fibroids, and ovarian cysts, congestion of abdominal organs, skin conditions, small benign cysts, and adhesions from surgery. Wherever there is congestion, decreased blood flow and need for healing, castor oil can be an effective treatment option.
Castor oil has a unique chemical profile rich in ricinoleic acid which is known to exist in nature only in castor oil. Double blind studies conducted by the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. demonstrated an increase in lymphocyte production and the level of activity of T-cell lymphocytes in the group that used castor oil packs. T-cell lymphocytes originate from bone marrow and the thymus gland, identify and kill invaders such as virus, bacteria, and fungi. In addition to strengthening the immune system, castor oil appears to have a balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system, increasing liver activity and improving digestion.
7. Maya Abdominal Massage is a non invasive external massage of the abdomen that increases circulation around the reproductive organs allowing for the proper balance of hormones, minerals for optimal nervous function, ad good circulation of lymph. Many women have a laundry list of physical and emotional symptoms that can be addressed and prevented with these simple, noninvasive massage techniques. When reproductive organs shift, they can constrict the normal flow of blood and lymph, and disrupting nerve connections. Just a few extra ounces sitting on blood and lymph vessels can cause havoc throughout the different systems in the body. By shifting the uterus back into place, homeostasis, or the natural balance of the body, is restored in the pelvic area and the surrounding organs. Toxins are flushed and nutrients that help to tone tissue and balance hormones are restored to normal order. This is essential for healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
Healthy Living: Secrets You Need to Know
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction you'll be amazed at the effects honey can have on your sexual wellbeing. Honey has always been associated with love and sex, and finds an important place in literature. It is mentioned in the Bible, and has been known as an aphrodisiac as far back as 500BC. Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest figures in the history of medicine, was known to prescribe honey for sexual vigor. The Kama Sutra, an ancient Indian work on sex life, praises the benefits of honey. It has long been a traditional part of Indian weddings and even today the bridegroom is often offered honey to boost his stamina. Avicenna, a great Persian physician of the 11th century, considered honey to be "the food of foods, the drink of drinks and the drug of drugs", and prescribed honey mixed with ginger and pepper as a sexual stimulant.
In fact the word 'honeymoon' is derived from an old Viking tradition in which newlyweds, in their first month of marriage, would drink a daily cup of honeyed wine, called mead. The Vikings considered mead to be a fertility enhancer and aphrodisiac.
And there appears to be a scientific basis for the idea that honey is good for sex. Research has show that a 3 ounce dose of honey can increase nitric oxide levels in the blood by up to 50%. Nitric oxide is the chemical that is released during arousal, and is responsible for causing the blood vessels in the penis to dilate. When the tissues are dilated or relaxed, this allows increased blood flow into the penis, causing an erection.
Honey has been used by many people over the ages as a general tonic or a medicine. The Ayurveda system uses it profusely in all its medical preparations. Honey, when used appropriately or combined with other food items, can promote growth and regeneration of body tissues and strengthen even a healthy body. Since it contains several anti-oxidants, it makes it vital to our overall health. In addition, it has the following beneficial effects on our sexual health:
1) Honey has the most potent aphrodisiac power to improve your sex life since the bees gather nectar from aphrodisiac flowers such as jasmine, orchids or marjoram.
2) Pure and unheated honey is a mild natural sexual stimulant, since it contains numerous substances such as zinc, vitamins B and E which promote virility and reproductive health. It is also easy to metabolize, and as it is a sugar, it provides our bodies with sustained high levels of energy.
3) The vitamins in honey also boost testosterone production, while the boron in honey helps the body to use estrogen, which is important for sex arousal.
4) A mixture of honey and grounded garlic taken regularly at bed time gives a stimulating effect that increases sexual stamina and pleasure.
5) Honey has been found as a sperm booster. It can provide lasting remedy for men with a low sperm count problem. It can boost the sperm count from level zero to a fertility level of over 60million count. Regular intake of honey can increase the production of sperm cells and also the quality and motility of the sperm cells.
6) Honey mixed with boiled onion juice (two tablespoons taken twice a day for at least a month) will assist in combating weak erections.
7) Home remedies of South India suggest that taking honey mixed with ginger or garlic juice and raw egg before bed time every night can increase sexual virility.
8) Researchers say that certain properties in raw honey can boost the testosterone level in men, which in turn will increase your libido!